Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Monday Meme- Who does your AV look like in RL?

Monday Meme

So this meme actually started in plurk, and then it made its way into Berry's weekly meme, and well, I kind of had to do it, because.. I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged between being sick all the freaking time and work. So.. I made a quick nude picture.. that you're only seeing the top cuz :> Enough sexy for a bit, right? Right. So.. yeah, there it is. All cute! 

When I made the shape for this av, my inspiration was actually Coco Rocha I seriously love that girl! In beauty, she's flawless, I adore the fact that she has dark hair and light eyebrows, and them eyes! Urgh, she's just flawless, and the features she has are gorgeous, and personailty wise.. she really is something, she's not afraid to be herself weird, funny, awkward, and she is not afraid to have a personality behind her picture. Out of all the models out there, she's got to be my favorite one, so of course there's certain elements of hers that I transfered into my avatar. For starters, the eyes, and the shape for the most part remains always the same. I did add freckles though, because.. well, I have a love affair with freckles. 

So.. yup, that's my inspiration for my avatar.. as far as who that website says I look like.. I'm afraid, last picture I tried with said that I looked like Al Gore, George W Bush, and freaking John McCain. Scary. And... I had a reason to be afraid... Denzel Washington? Really? Like.. are.you.serious? :/ Looks like I had a reason to be scared. Make sure to.. have your laughs using that generator, it's just ridiculous. 

Release wise.. there's not much.. the nails are cute, I rarely blog nails because the detail gets lost, but.. A:S:S (yup, I giggle at the name too) Has some amazing black nails that also work well for guy av's.. if you're into nail art. Amala has this cute little set (jewelry) That's just.. simple but amazing, the detail job on it and the textures are flawless, love it. And.. that's it? Yup! Have a good week guys! 



Credits:

Skin: Essences - Lily Doux *blonde* (Available Soon)
Hair: . Liquence . - F3 
Freckles: [okkbye] Full Body Freckles 2.0
Moles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Apex
Nails: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Black on Black
Lipstick: [PF] Harley Lipstick <Ivory> - Romantic Red (mouth)
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Jewelry: Amala - Pearl Drop Headpiece and Necklace for Dream Garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com