Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Breath Me

Breath Me

There are moments in life where we hit a low. Where we're vulnerable, and there's nothing you can do but to cry out, try to breath. You feel naked, but at the same time, restrained. Small. Afraid. Alone. There are no words, there's just that feeling of unbelievable pain as we lose ourselves. And no matter how much we try, we can't find ourselves. We're broken. Lost. Unsafe. Afraid. 

Kind of been feeling that way for the last couple weeks. It's been rough, and thus, I've submerged myself in work, and health issues, my own. Not others. I've deserted a lot of people that I shouldn't have, and.. now the guilt is starting to wash over me. 

Now I'm not saying all this for a pity party, just because it feels like I have to let it out, somehow, before it breaks me, it's so much to contain that I feel like my heart is about to pump through my chest any time soon. I can't do this. I'm holding my breath and trying to hold out, to ride the wave, but.. I can't. Not anymore. 

I guess if there's something that others can take from this is.. don't wait until the last moments to tell someone you love them, or to do something you have the need to do. Just go for it. And ifyou feel like screaming.. I guess you should do so as well. I don't know, my brain is scattered, I haven't slept in two days, and it's starting to get to me, and.. I feel like I'm reaching out, and grasping air instead of.. whatever it is that I'm trying to find. I'm naked, and chained. And not in the good way. I'm afraid. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Song *peche
Hair: Magika [01] Mint
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Ghost
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Shackles: Real Restraints- Serious Shackles 
Underwear: ~Blacklace~ Kirsty: Red Lace 3 Piece Set
Pose: came with the shackles. there wasn't a pose or anything really.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com