Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I've Got Friends On The Other Side

I've Got Friends On The Other Side

I needed to do a quick lotd pretty much because I've been wearing this outfit for two days I I freaking love it, but I couldn't take it off without like.. putting something out there for it cus.. I freaking love it. It's based on one of my favorite Disney characters, probably my second favorite after Maleficent, just because I completely love his song, and I totally love how it came out, the look I mean, the pic was a quickie, so forgive the lack of detailing on it, but.. Collab this round is totally amazing and.. BOOM totaly inspired me with the little top hat. I actually talked to her, turns out I got the inspiration right! And it isnpired a whole Dr. Facilier look. I wanted to do more, but I'm kinda working, and well.. yeah.. this is cute. You guys should dress up like Dr. Facilier, and sing his song all the time like me. Sound like a plan? Yes? Yes?? OKAY. Do it. I'm going to just go to the credits cus I'm uber busy with the fair stuff, and with making stuff, and trying not to be sick and die. Okay? Kay. Kay? Cool. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Qopi (light rose) *brunette* For Wizarding Fair
Hair: Clawtooth: Windswept - DevestatingBlackDip For Collab88
Freckles: [PXL] FullBody freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Mew // Diamond Eye
Hat: *BOOM* Baron and Baroness Hats (violet) for Collabor88
Necklaces Galore: MG - Necklace - Angelica's Ankh Of Power 
MG - Necklace - Shadow Cross 
LaGyo_Morgana's necklace
All for Collabor88
Coat: TAILLEUR by Steffen Garcia, Goddess For Collabor88
Skirt: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Panel Skirt[Black]
Boots: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Silla Boots[Black] for Collabor88

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com