Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm Back in the Saddle again (ish?)

I'm back in the saddle again (ish?)

Woah it feels like forever since I've done this. Between starting to design, and health issues, it has been weeks! Month? I'm sorry! I haven't forgotten all of you, just.. life has some really strange loops on it at times. I had to get surgery, I need another surgery, and now I'm designing! I'm actually in Candy Fair and Wizarding Fair, AND FLF this week. Can you talk about stress? But I've missed blogging so much that I had to come back for a ninja attack. Hayyy-ya!

So, Candy Fair starts like.. tomorrow, and there's two things that I'm absolutely in love with accessories wise. Atooly made a head band, and I mean.. come on.. we all know I'm kind of obsessed with head bands, and it has candy on it.. like.. yeah, I'm on that. Then, I had the pleasure to meet Tea Soup, her booth is next to mine and Inka's! And she's like.. the sweetest girl ever! I absolutely love her necklace and bracelet for the fair, and just.. adore. Fameshed opened a couple days ago.. obssesed with this shirt by Cracked Mirror, like.. love, the under top is semi sheer, and the sweater on it, just... like.. completely love, and the hair by wasabi pills, with a headband.. like.. yeah, I'm done, I can't with all the cute at fameshed this round. 

Now, Wizarding Fair opens this Sunday, and I'm still making crap for it, so forgive me for this crappy post, but, I did make this watch, it's a pocket watch, it has initials on it, and then it has one for each house with teh metal and gem for the house, the loyal, the ambitious, the brave, and the wise. But this is my favorite. It's modeled after a snitch, and it's got "I open at the close" engraved on it, both in silver/gold and gold/gold version. There will be two machines, each 25L. And don't forget to stay tuned for more Wizarding Fair goodies, it'll be absolutely amazing, I know Anya and Sienia from Lark are making a house elf, and I won't lie, I'm kind of crappying my pants about it! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Aime *doux
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jade Mesh Hair - Browns Pack for Fameshed
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Ghost~ Cold Blue Eye 
Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Lips: [PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Ivory> - Nude (mouth)
Headband: [Atooly] Gumball Crown - Red for Candy Fair
Necklace: [tea.s] Lolli Necklace -Silver- Mint Candy for Candy Fair
Top: (CM) Molly Top (navy/grey) for Fameshed
Bracelet: [tea.s] Conversation Trinket -Gold-  Bite Me (unpacked) for Candy Fair
Pocket Watch: Essences: Silver Wizarding Companion: Golden Wings RARE for Wizarding Fair (soon)
Pose: //elephante poses// Getting Better 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com