Saturday, February 9, 2013

I've Been Away for Too Long

That's kind of how I feel right now. I've been away from too long. From blogging, from life itself. Kind of sheltered in my little cocoon, afraid of hurting. Afraid of grieving. But I've been away from too long, so.. it's time for another post, and hopefully maybe soon I'll be able to take the step forth and face my problems.

But let's tackle a problem at a time! First.. what am I wearing today?

Adam and Eve has a new skin, that's completely adorable, and I'm head over heels with. I am a fan of Sachi's, I'm not afraid to say that. The main reason for this is that she does have original skins, and each one of her releases does look different, it's not a carbon copy. You can tell it's the same maker, they have the same element to them, but.. they're still original  each and every one of them, which makes it a joy to go back to her store to get new things. You don't feel like you're paying for a skin that you already have slapped with a new name, and a minor change. Then again, I've always been one to praise originality. Also, her skins have dimples. Now.. in this skin, the facial features are so sharp that actually adding dimples aged the skin too much, which is a good thing if you're looking to play a character in her mid thirties.. but.. even without the dimples, it looks like a more mature skin. And by that I don't mean 60 years old. It looks gorgeous, classy, and mature.

=Krautuve=  also has a new release, and it feels forever since they've had one. It's a release of kind of dark sweaters, but I did love this cross one. Crosses seem to be very much in as of lately, lucky for me, I do like this trend. I am very religious, and I'm sorry to say this, but.. the fact that a cross is trending to me is rather cool, means I get to show something I believe, and it has a good style to it. High fashion, and something I'm passionate about. Need I say more? Total love.

Finally, Collabor88 opened, and it's got me in for a shock. Truth was there! I mean.. I'm not blogging their look, but.. I was just shocked that truth had an item there this round. However, I'm totally in love with this new hair mesh style by Clawtooth. Also, the poses from Marukin are totally aodrable! Don't forget to go to collabor88 this round and get amazed!

Credits:



Skin: Adam and Eve Skins - Shelby T2 Cateyes
Hair: Clawtooth: Heartbreak Beat - Soft Sand for Collabor88
Necklace: Noodles - Key To My Heart Gold
Sweater: =krautuve= sweater "Dark future"
Ring: LaGyo - Hummingbird ring for Collabor88
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans  ~ Dark
Shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Black
Pose: (marukin) [limon] celebrate for Collabor88







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com