Saturday, February 2, 2013

London Calling

Everytime I enter Mayfair, I have that song stuck in my head.. I love London, and the amazing feel of Mayfair.. lawl, takes me right back to that wonderful place, so today, I suppose London has been calling me.

And so has fameshed. Fameshed started just yesterday, and it has some amazing stuff this round! Tee*fy mesh leggings, and dresses, and tops, and hair! This new wasabi pills release is just to die for! And the Maxi Gossamer necklaces!? Jesus, I've been drooling fameshed since yesterday.

This sweater is one of the items for fameshed too! It's by Lenox and it's rather adorable! I paired it off with the Tee*fy leggings for Fameshed, and the new release by Dollle. The skirt has a very cute and effortless feel to it, and unlike some meshes, it doesn't seem heavy set, you know.. overly thick and cartoonish? I hate that on mesh items, so I have to say this new release was a total win for me! You can barely see it, but I've also added some accessories by Maxi Gossamer that is available this round of fameshed as well.

The ring is also a new release of Cute Poison, available at a discounted price in TheOutlet.

Credits:

Skin: LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 1.5
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Lemon tea for Fameshed
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Arial Lost Angel for Fameshed
Ring: Cute Poison - Diamond Star Ring - Gold for the Outlet
Sweater: Lenox 1986 Women's Hoody Red for Fameshed
Skirt: {dollle*} 039 Velvet Mini Skirt - Blue
Leggings: Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Black for Fameshed
Boots: (LaRoo) Shearling Boots (black)
Pose: (.:Poison:.) NID (Closed)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com