Sunday, February 10, 2013

Let Me Come Home

So much newness, so little time. For starters.. Did you know Lelutka has new hair?

Well, if you didn't, you know now. The new styles have kind of a vintage style to them. Sort of 1920's kind of hair style, and one with a cute little cap on top that reminds me of the Renaissance period, something you'd see in like the Borgias. Totally adorable. The one I'm wearing today is Gloria. For some reason, I wear it, and I keep thinking about like.. Downton Abbey. But then again, I'm totally obsessed with that show right now. I'm seriously loving how vintage is starting to get in style now. Love love love.

Yummy is also one of my favorite places to go for jewelry, I love their styles! They're not over the top, and they're rather adorable and original. Their Collabor88 item does not fail. It's totally adorable, and they have it in both, black and white, and multi colored. Personally, I'm more of a classic/safe fashionista, so.. I stuck with the black and white, and I totally love this piece.

Leri Miles Designs also has a new release out, it's a cute little dress that is trending lately, kind of goes with the whole bold yet simplistic trend that is going on right now. More of a geometric style, and I'm totally loving this dress.

Credits:



Skin: Adam and Eve Skins - Shelby T2 Pinkie
Hair: [LeLutka]-GLORIA Hair - Bournville
Jewelry: (Yummy) Caprice Set - Black and White for Collabor88
Dress: Leri Miles Designs Elaine Mesh Dress Teal
Tights: Tee*fy Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Black
Boots: Slink Vanity Boots Black
Pose: (marukin) [limon] candlewick for Collabor88




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com