Monday, September 2, 2013

You Might Say I'm a Dreamer...

You might say I'm a dreamer...

Arcade time is once again upon us, you know, that one time a year that everyone on the grid pretty much craps their pants, and empties out their bank account because you just have to have that one rare that the machine won't give you. I mean.. this sounds pretty much about right, right? I know it's almost the case for me. I mean, my name is Sash Arabello, and I'm an arcade gatcha addict. Welp!

This round marks the one year anniversary of the Arcade, and everything is just so amazing, and awesome! I'm extremely excited to see Lark in the round up, Sienia is so talented, she truly deserves to be in there! And then you have the cuteness my MishMish, like.. I know I already blogged it, but it's so cute I don't even care. And what about that rare by Alouette? and let's not even talk about the mess that was TeeFy. I think I sold my soul to that machine. But.. over all, I couldn't be more excited for this round, so beautiful and amazing, like.. I'm speechless. So if you haven't gone.. make sure to keep trying! And maybe even try the yard sales while you wait to get in, I assure you.. with this amazing round, you won't be disappointed. THere's going to be way more to come, but this is just a sneak peek at a set that I'm currently working on. Enjoy being swept by my magical dream!

Credits: 
(Bold items found in the arcade)

On scene:

MudHoney Meredith Curtains (solids) (5li)
Rustica - Mesh Drape LACE SHEER PANEL (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Winter is Coming (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk's House - RARE (2 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Sitting (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Wizarding fan (1 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Boots (1 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Memo Board (French) (8 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Suitcase Clutter RARE (4 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Marshmallow (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Campfire ADD-ON (1 li)
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Mariner (2 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Isis (1 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Sweetie (1 li)
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Treasures (4 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Vintage Camera (1 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Open Suitcase (2 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Bubbles (1 li)
(Matt) Pwnie Holding ~silentsparrow~ RARE (1 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Stacked Suitcases (2 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Memo Board (Traveled) (8 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Ziggy (1li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Percival (1 li)
The Loft - Evan Rug (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - With Butterfly ( 1li)
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Queen Bed Brown (for fameshed)
-tb- Bon Voyage - MP3 (Purple) ( 1li)
Baiastice_ Porcelaine Fairies - Popstar (2 li)
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Butterfly (2 li)
Baiastice_ Porcelaine Fairies - petite (2 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Grumpy (1 li)
Tee*fy Lop Eared Bunny Plushie RARE (18 li)
Baiastice_ Porcelaine Fairies - Vampire (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Reading a story (1 li)
Schadenfreude Chibi Cat: Neckbone, First of His Name (1 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Holding Lantern (1 li)
Lark - Imaginarium Librarium Poetry - RARE (2 li)
Baiastice_ Porcelaine Fairies - Twins (3 li)
*MishMish* Chipmunk - Attachment (1 li)
The Chandelier Silhouette / Wood Grain RARE (6 li)
Sway's WallArt [quote] dream (1 li)
Sway's WallArt [quote] friends RARE (1 li)
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Cabinet Brown (at fameshed)
Alouette - You're A Wizard Bookshelf (#9) (4 li)
Trompe Loeil - Rings Desk Lamp (1 li)
-tb- Bon Voyage - Clock Radio (Blue) (1 li)
Trompe Loeil - Baybrooke Round Endtable Brown (2 li) for fameshed)

Worn:

Skin: Essences - Amaterasu *lait* brunette RARE (coming soon for the Chapter Four event)
Hair: tram  C606 hair / brown
Bonnet: Tee*fy Fluffy Sheep Hat RARE no Trans
Pj's: Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress  Mint
Pose: Del May - Coquettish #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com