Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Teenage Dirtbag (More Arcade Goodies Preview!)

Teenage Dirtbag

Oh dear.. another day and another blog post? I might just be on a role. Or maybe it's just the fact that Arcade is almost here, and I always get uber excited when Arcade is upon us! I have just a couple more to show you guys cus.. I'm lucky enough to have a couple review packs out before the actual event is out... and well.. you're just going to die. Natalee Oodles, my uber talented awesome friend made more charm bracelets, and a charm necklace. BUT! Get this.. it's actually VILLAINS related! I mean.. forget the good guys, I like the villains. And.. I honestly genuinely believe that Natalee does love me now. I mean... Maleficent... HORNS. ON A HEADBAND. This was just made for me! This one is one of the rare prices, and it might just be one of my of my favorite releases for the Arcade, just because.. in my pretty little mind, it was made just for me. Natalee, you disagree, I'll kill you :). 

Not only do we have the awsome charms and headband by Noodles, but Olive has made a nice line of briefcases, and they also have them in backpack mode. One of my favorites, other than the Hogwarts colors, ofc, it's the one with the Mickey ears and the color pattern.. and the pretty bow on top all Minnie mouse like.. Rose.. this was just freaking brilliant, I loved it. So.. today.. I wanted to put it all together to make a very awkward look, cus.. I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby <3. Now.. let's just glare at the calendar until it's the first, sounds like a plan? I THINK SO.

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Sash *peche* brunette (available soon)
Hair: [e] Tallulah - Essentials Pack *NEW*
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles (tattoo 2.x)
Moles: Essences - Beauty Marks
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Gray
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ strawberry cream
Horns: Noodles - Magnificent Horns RARE for the Arcade (available the 1st) for the Arcade (available the 1st)
Necklace: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Necklace Gold Collection 3
Shirt: erratic / mindy - tshirt / awkward white 
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver Collection 3 for the Arcade (available the 1st) 
Briefcase: .Olive. the Carry Me Satchel - Handy Mousketeer/L [RARE]  for the Arcade (available the 1st)
Shorts: Color.Me.H.O.F [TailoredShorts[Black]
Socks: Lark - Cozy Socks  (Argyle Meadow) w/ Slink Appliers
Pose: Marukin 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com