Monday, August 12, 2013

Debaser!

Shoetopia 2013 Entry - Sash Arabello

It's the start of a new week, and it took me a while to get another blog post rolling out, but this weekend was the week of hell! Mainly been in bed all of the weekend, and right now.. honestly? I can't wait to get back in it! Treatment takes a huge tole on me, and well, I'm just glad that blogging is my only job, else I'd be kinda messed up! But.. One thing I love about Mondays is the fact that  it's Meme Mondays! I loooove Berry's memes, most of the times it's a good way for our readers to get to know more about us, and it's also a good way to get to know ourselves just a little bit. Or sometimes just make fools of ourselves. Others like the movie poster challenge, have fun! This week is all about inventory. Welp. I hate inventory. That Narnia of doom that feels like it's going to explode. Granted, I've done an okay job at keeping things boxed.. just.. no. Bad Narnia. Bad! So.. I'm going to start with today's meme.. and scare a couple of people that, perhaps. 


  • What is your current inventory number? – 55,885. I do a lot of boxing, luckily, so it's managed to knock a good couple thousand out (pro tip I learned in plurk, sizes you don't use, like the L's and stuff, box them! That way they don't bulk you up. 
  • If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? – Totally going to copy Berry here, and say my hair folder. I'd die if it went missing, like.. so much work, so much love, so many linden. 
  • What is the last thing you purchased? –  I actually don't remember, it's been about two weeks since I've gone shopping, I've been absolutely broke RL, so.. yeah, no shopping until check clears. I'm looking at you Compass Bank. 
  • Which item do you wear most often? – Essences skin. Any of them! Right now is the Sash skin, because.. I mean, Sash. 
  • When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) – HAHA! I'm a good girl. Prove! NOTHING. http://gyazo.com/7dbc6444fe7d3c5c485724ac6d5c130b Gyazo'd for prove! I'm a very good and sweet and innocent girl! HAHA.
  • With that being said. BLOGGERS! Shoetopia is looking for bloggers: Make sure to apply here. Or don't. I mean.. more chances for me to get on :D. This post I made so I could apply actually. Some of my favorite shoes are these Gos shoes. I love the fact that they're black. Frilly, and they have a skin match system with a mesh foot to perfectly match my amazing skin. So by far.. I have to say that these Gos shoes are just.. amazing. And the platform.. I mean.. I can go around normal sl, and be okay sized with all the giant SL people.. and all without messign with my shape! I completely just adore these shoes. R3volt also has a new release.. these panties just.. they're way too adorable, I love the frills, I love the teal polkadots of it, and the little bows around them... my favorite short shorts now. I kept it very simple with the styling. Used one of the cuffs from Noodles, and the bag, which i love, from Adore&Abhor because.. I mean.. giant fortune cookie.. why wouldn't I love these amazing little bag? If your'e more into the eccentric, cute things in the grid, this is by far a must! And I finished it off with hair from Lelutka, and my Sash skin from Essences, new from Collabor88! That's really about it, I feel like I'm rambling on and on about awesome stuff, but.. that's about it folks! Happy Shopping! And if you're applying for Shoetopia, good luck! 

    Credits:

    Skin: Essences - Sash 03 ~ light rose ~ for Collabor88
    Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE_RM hair/Dark Pitch
    Top: [W&B] Cole Boatneck Top BLACK
    Purse: +>A&A<+ Fortune Cookie Bag - Original 
    Cuff: Noodles - Millie Rose Cuff Silver/Beige for Collabor88
    Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1  (with LightRose Essences appliers)
    Shorts: [R3] - Kacey Frills Panties [V3]
    Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Mae Platform - Black
    Pose: Glitterati- Beauty015


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com