Saturday, August 3, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Guess what time it is? HOME BLOG TIME! I just redid my house, and I'm breaking it into two parts because I'm tired, even though once Cory Edo releases the new house from Collab I'll probably be changing. Again. But whatever. At least I'll make good use of this while I can.

home sweet home

Home Sweet Home

The Loft - Verona Pool (34 LI total)
Lark - Floating Tiki Bar for Flux (14 LI)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Chair With Pillow Brights for Fameshed (4 LI each)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Coffee Table for Fameshed (2 LI)
floorplan. police box gacha / blue RARE (4 LI)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Chest Fleur De Lis Dark for Fameshed (2 LI)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Cabinet Circle Inlay for Fameshed (3 LI)
<!WorN?> Pink Flamingo Lawn Ornament for Flux (2 LI)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Couch Brights for Fameshed (9 LI)
Trompe Loeil - Oceania Paper Globe Lamp for Fameshed (3 LI)
fri.home -  border rug (1 LI)

Two major events are going on right now. Flux, and Fameshed, and though there were a lot of things that didn't fit my style in Flux.. I have to admit, Lark did totally amazing with this floating Tiki. It comes with all the poses in in (Including the one I used in the picture) and, you don't have to accept an attachment, go into your inventory, wear it, and then remember to take it off.. no.. the sit just asks you if it's okay to attach the item to you! I thought that was a pretty cool feature, but I'm a dork, so.. sue me. So.. yeah, I had to use my pool just for this item, because.. amazing, and the lights also come on their own if you just want the flamigo lights, so.. pretty cool stuff! The pool is old, well.. relatively speaking, it's been collecting dust in my Narnia for about a month or two, so I thought it was time to finally show it off. And then the yard flamingo was.. totally worth it, amazing add for your garden if you want some giggles. 
Then we have Fameshed. Now, it's not a secret that I totally love Fameshed, and Trompe's release ofr it was amazing to go with this pool set. Classy, sophisticated, and colorful, fits great indoors for a more relaxed feel at home, but.. personally, I like it outside with all my cool awesome stuff because.. well.. it fits. Don't forget to visit these two events going on NOW to get some of these goodies, along with a lot of other goodies. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 02 ~ brunette for Collab (ending soon!)
Hair: -LaViere- Joana/Mint
Lips: Essences - Pastel Lip Balm 03
Glasses: *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses (Titanium)
Headband: [Atooly] Mustache Headband Pink 
Bracelet: [Atooly] Mustache Bracelet Pink
Swimsuit: Lark - Ruffled Swimsuits for The Kollective 
Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Pose: oOo wobble_seven

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com