Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Put a Spell on You

I Put a Spell on You

So.. I don't know what's going on with Disneybound, but.. like.. I know that this week is Rapunzel, Tangled. I'll be honest, I like the songs. I like the mom, I didn't care much for the actual movie. I'm going to be murdered again. But.. there was a little hidden gem in Fameshed this round.. a dress by Eclectic, and even though it's not Disneybound, and I thought about maybe saving this look for it.. I can't contain it. I adore Maleficent, and when it's time again to do her, if they add her to the list, well, I'm going to do her again. But.. I just adore her, okay? Don't judge me. This dress by Eclectic totally screamed out to me, I saw the staff, I saw the evil look in the eyes, and I was like.. if Maleficent was in modern day earth.. that's so what she would have worn. So... here it is.. I based a whole look around this outfit. I thought about doing it without a staff, but.. it just wasn't the same, so I was lucky enough to find an unscripted freebie at the market place, and the detail of it was just.. perfect. So.. I used ti to tie out the whole look together and bring the vision of Maleficent to SL, modern style, and with the class she deserves. Anyways, I hope you guys like it, I'm working on a couple big posts, and also been kind of feeling sick some, so I've been kind of slow with the posts, but I apologize, but I swear there are some biggies to come! Rest assured. I plan on at least one other home blog this week ish, or next, a skin blog, and more fun stuff to come. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ brown sugar ~
Hair: !lamb. Wild at Heart (Mesh) - Ink
Lips: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ sweet heart
Jewelry Set: *Mon Cheri* Norah Jewelry Set  Black
Dress: Eclectic! Vest Dress (Plum Vest) for fameshed
Staff: NEMISCEL Mage Staff (free)
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 
Shoes: Baiastice_Athena pumps-black
Pose: (marukin) frais- Being Frank


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com