Thursday, August 1, 2013

Death by Diamonds and Pearls

Death by Diamonds and Pearls

So, I decided to redo my av.. again. Mainly because I'm really in love at the moment with the Cho skin from essences. Inka is right, the cute little button nose is just to die for, and the lips in the Collabor88 pack, and the soft feel to it.. yeah.. okay Inka, you got me, I'm totally freaking in love this this skin, and I never want to take it off. Darn you. Still love you though. So.. yeah.. for now this will be my new av. Also, there was a new release by r3volt today, this lovely jacket with an HUD to change the color of it, and it's just amazing.. to be hnest, I kept it black because.. well.. I wanted a rocker feel to it.. but.. when I saw this jacket it made me want to get a tank top on, some jeans, and go for a ride.. in my epic scooter of epicness. Yes.. I'll admit. I rode the scooter in my platform, and again, forgot everything, and fell down to the sim, to this spot that I took the picture on. Welp. It's awesome really Libby and Nat are doing an amazing job in the sim, and I should really work on the house but.. I've been a total slacker, but anyways.. if you haven't seen this little building behind my really awesomely badass av, it's by MishMish! My little lovely bunny made it, and it's only 11 land impact, low lag, very simple, but the perfect piece for your land, it was for food fair, but if it's not in her mainstore by now, it should be soon! Make sure to grab it, the building is really a simple cute adorable little thing that you never really know when it will become handy.. besides, like.. 11 land impact guys, that's like.. a steal in prims for such a cute little thing. So.. make sure to grab it, and give Aime plenty of carrots, I hear she likes that.
Anyways, I'm kind of like.. sucking in the whole writing thing, but I've been feeling really sick today, so.. forgive me! Anyways, here are the credits, I hope you guys like and.. welp! That's all folks! <3

Credits:

Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose 01 ~ brunette at Collab (ending soon!)
Hair: [e] Conclusion - Black 04 (Closed)
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Hazel
Neck Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Disco Lover Sparkly Cross
Jacket: [R3] - Tessa Jacket [V2]
Tanktop: JANE - intrinsic tank.browns
Jeans: Maitreya Flare Jeans #8
Scooter/Pose: {what next} Scooter Seafoam mesh 
Patisserie: *MishMish* Patisserie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com