Saturday, August 17, 2013

White Blank Page

White Blank Page

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! So I wanted to do something brief, I've just been getting into so many shenanigans lately it's hard to keep up with it all! I'm starting to work on mesh more, so that means my work here has been suffering, and with mesh comes stress, and with stress comes a destressant or something, which has been hanging around Inka, who will now be writing with us here in the blog! HOORAY for that! I'm actually uber exciter for Inka joining in here and being my blogging partner, and just.. partner in everything, I love that girl's face, and i've also been rp'ing a little.. but.. never the less, I decided to share some more new goodies, some from collab, others are old things, others are just.. I love them and you'll have to deal okay? Good. 

So Lelutka, new hair, and it comes with a hat.. obviously the hat didn't go with the outfit, but I totally loved the hair, it has a very free flowing form, and even though the picture /is/highly/edited/ the hair is for sure worth going over and demo'ing it. I mean.. comes with a hat, come on! Then I totally love this suit from Ison.. it's totally adorable, and just.. so mainly in a feminine manner, I love the draping work and just.. amazing work. Then.. we have fri.day who re released a couple of heels of hers, and I'm just totally in love, I'm loving slink add on shoes now, guys, I thought I wouldn't but.. I have to admit, the look of them is just amazing. So.. that brings us to accessories, LaGyo is one of my favorite places for jewelry, it's eccentric, high fashion, and just me, and it's also affordable, this set, the one with the cuff, actually comes with an HUD that allows you to change the color of the pieces so you can match your cuff to the outfit, or just make a color palette that you enjoy. The tattoo is new, from Tenjin for the Acid Lily event, which basically is all new, and has a new line up, and I'm uber excited. The tattoo is in a mesh sleeve, so you don't have to have it repeat in both arms, I kind of loved that, to be honest, and it also has the tattoo option if you want it repeating. Finally we have accessories by Remarkable Oblivion, whom I love, duh! I believe the headband is free in a group gift, if you join the group, though it might have been taken down.. you'll have to check, but the group is free to join! That's it for today guys! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~ for Collabor88
Hair: [LeLutka]-GOGO hair - Pitch *newish*
Headband: RO - Diable Band - GG 
Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Gray
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Medium (tattoo 2.x)
Moles: Essences - Beauty Marks
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude
Tattoo: Tenjin - Fairy Princess Tattoo for Acid Lily 
Cuff: LaGyo_Helen bangles Gold - SET B for Collabor88
Vest: ISON - razzle vest (black) for Collabor88
Top: Maitreya Bodysuit de la Ruche - White
Pants: ISON - razzle pleated pants (black) for Collabor88
Pin: RO - Insignia - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON - Purchase Container
Shoes: fri. - Jane.Heels (Black) *New*
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1 (Unpack)
Nails: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails -Extreme French HANDS
Ring: LaGyo_Sasha ring gold
Pose: Del May - Flamingo fashionista


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com