Thursday, August 1, 2013

Be My Little Rock and Roll Queen

I'm too tired to title

Okay.. so.. Did you guys know that I'm obsessed with the color teal lately? Or anything close to it? Kind of I am, really, and.. just.. I got this top today, and I went crazy with the color scheme of it, and just.. it grew into a burst of pink, and still I freaking love this outfit like.. woah, just.. I didn't plan for the skirt and top to go together so perfectly, it's crazy, it's like they were meant for each other. I love how the belly shows, and the jewels in the top, and.. even though.. you all know, I /hate/ Lola's, they come with the attachment for it! So.. win win, for people like me, we can still wear the top. Then.. I just.. the skirt from Blueberry is one of my favorites, I'll be honest, and I should wear it more often. Hair from Alice Project, because.. if you get the Infinity Pack, which is a little more expensive, like.. you can forever change your color with just one purchase, or additional HUD's can be purchased too, up to you. Then I finished it off with the shoes from Fashionably dead, and leggings from The Secret Store. In pink, of course. I had to keep the theme going. Over all, I'm very happy with the end result, and just.. I think I might forever wear this outfit. 

Credits:

Skins: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose ~ brunette (Collab round ending soon, get it while you can!)
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Infinity
Head Tattoo: Corvus : Chaos Kanji Tattoo
Neck Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Top: *Mon Cheri* Cropped Color block top (w/Tango) - Teal/HotPink
Skirt: Blueberry Lillie *Mesh* High Waist Skirt Pink and Blue
Leggings: The Secret Store - Pink wool tights
Boots: (fashionably dead) Bowie Heels (Chocolate)
Pose: Demise of Flight : Precious 1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com