Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We'll Be Alright

We’ll be alright

I know I already posted today but.. I couldn't help it. One of my favorite stores has a new release/VIP gift, and like.. it's so adorable I just had to rush and tell you all about it. So.. this Cross my heart shirt.. like.. totally free. If you're in the group. Now let me tell you a little about it. Auxiliary VIP groups  is one of the best VIP groups in the grid in my opinion. There's constantly free gifts, unlike Mon Tissu, which still highly disappoints me since the joining fee is like 1.2k, and it's insane expensive, and they haven't changed the gifts since I joined! It is 1k to join the group, however, it is totally worth it! There's new gifts every couple months, or every month... just often enough so that I feel I'm getting my worth from joining. And you earn 10% of your purchase towards store credit, so.. yeah. I'm so glad I joined it's not even funny. So.. if you want to pick up this cute little purple tee, along with some other amazing gifts, head over to Auxiliary, join, and get it, trust me, it's worth it. It even inspired a quick blog post because I loved it so much. Welp. 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Whisper *Sunkissed*
Hair: [e] Control - Brown 08 (Closed)
Head Tattoo: Corvus : Chaos Kanji Tattoo
Neck Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Headband: [Atooly] Pretty Bow - Headband Teal
Necklace: .Olive. the Radiant Necklace
Top: [AUX]Long T-Shirt Dress - VIP Gift
Bracelet: .Olive. the Refreshed Bear Trap Bracelet - Gold
Rings: [Atooly] Little Heart Gacha Rings [BOXED]
Nail Polish: [Atooly] Slink Nails Hand HUD Ombre Set One Set
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts (S) ~ Graffitikat
Tights: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 1
Boots: {mon tissu} Heathrow Boots / Rigged Mesh ~ Black
Pose: (.:Poison:.) NID



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com