Sunday, July 28, 2013

On Melancholy Hill

On Melancholy Hill On Melancholy Hill

Up in melancholy hill, there's a plastic tree. Okay, you're not here to see my awesome lyric typing singing skill while I sing. But.. there was a challenge somewhere out there, I think, or maybe someone was planning to make a challenge where you were inspired by song lyrics for your post. I was! I did it! I absolutely love the Gorillaz, and this song is sooo cute and so me, So.. yeah, there you go, challenge accepted, even if it wasn't a challenge, and done! Bam. 
So.. today there's two newness on the release of new stuff. One.. Essences released their new line, Whisper. I love it. For a moment I thought that the skin was too pink, and I didn't care for it, but.. now I just absolutely love it. Look at the nose! And the eyes, and just.. so adorable, I absolutely love it. amazing job. Now, I am going to be completely honest, one of the things about Essences is that I don't like a lot of her tones, but I absolutely love the light rose, and the sunkissed. My two favorite ones, I find that she sometimes gets too close to a hue, like.. either too red, or too green, but the execution of the skin, the detale of it, and just the softness of it, I completely love. And the eyebrows. They grow on you. So.. I am wearing the sunkissed version of it, and I'm trying to change things up, still trying to figure out the new look with this skin because.. I absolutely love it. 
Lark also has a new upcoming release. This cute little bathing suit that is just.. completely adorable. The red polka dot made me think Minnie Mouse, and if you don't know by now that I'm a huge fan of three things, Doctor Who, Disney, and Harry Potter.. well.. you need to go back and do some reading! I couldn't help but to put on my Mouse ears, and go around in this cute little piece. My favorite part of this swimsuit has got to be the back. One piece on the front, two piece in the back, and I had to show that off. So.. yeah, there's your Sunday newness for today! I hope you all enjoy! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ sunkissed ~ *new*
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Flora" (Black amber)
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Mouse Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black2
Freckles: {.essences.} More Freckles
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2 
Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Swimsuit: Lark - Ruffled Swimsuits (The Kollective #2) (Out Tomorrow)
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold v2
Pose1: !Bang Stand 324
Pose2: AUSHKA&CO-Lara Pose 06


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com