Saturday, July 20, 2013

I've Got a Love that Keeps Me Waiting

Girls Like You

Okay, so after the craziness with hair fair, that still is being worked on, I needed a day break, but.. I'm back people! And what I have today is something that's pretty cool. Auxiliary has always been one of my favorite stores, and now Tyr actually released these amazing sweats that... well, to be honest, if she didn't have teal, I might have defriended her and cried forever, but.. Mint is close enough. Luckily. Anywayyyys, away from the random crazy rambles, I was actually pretty astounded when I put them on. They're not my type of release normally, I like more girly styles, but they're just so well made, the folds, the way it moves with the body, it's just absolutely amazing, and this picture doesn't even begin doing it justice, they're seriously worth the money and the trying it on. I also have a new tat that a friend of mine made, and well, it's cute, so showing it off, actually two of them, can't really see the neck one too well, but it's actually a snake! Like Slytherin. I'm normally petrified of snakes, but this is cartoonish and cute enough to set me at ease and get my Slytherin spirit on. Finally we have the hair from Auxiliary, it's available in Hair Fair, and they have some pretty cool packs that let you change you and be original when you want. So.. I think that's about it, I'm feeling pretty crazy and random, so I'm going to leave it at that before I bore you all! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences Clover 02 *sunkissed* brunette
Hair: [AUX] Hair_CutiePie - CottonCandy for Hair Fair
Necklaces: ! .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Necklaces (S and Rare)
Neck Tattoo: "Jim"-Cunning Tattoo
Top: -tres blah- Tied Up Tank - White
Tummy Tat: [GOTHA] Satan's Child Tattoo
Sweats: [Aux] Loose Sweats - Mint for SWF 
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet
Shoes: Blueberry Kimmy *Mesh* Sneakers 
Pose: (marukin) [rhodolite] pacific beauty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com