Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Disneybound: Dumbo!

Dumbo2

So I've always loved Disneybound, but with everything going on, I've kind of put it in the back burner, I hate to say it, but.. no more! I did a disneybound you guys! I decided to do Dumbo this week, because.. he's so adorable, and who doesn't love a flying elephant, like.. it's the most adorable thing ever! It was kind of easy, to be honest, I mean, color scheme is gray, red and yellow, mostly gray. Maybe I took it too literal, but.. oh well, I still love the outfit, thought it was something maybe different from teh direction that a lot of people went. I did use the elephant necklace though to just tie the whole theme of Dumbo into it, and I used Kuzco's bow, from Noodle's last arcade round, to finish off the scheme. It's a cheat, I know, but it worked really well, even if it was meant for another character! Anyways, on to the credits! After not sleeping for two days, it feels a little odd to like.. finally write or something, I still need coffee!


Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: .Olive. the Sa-fari-sha Burnt Brown - 12 [No Twig]
Bow: Noodles - Boom Baby Bow
Necklace: *League* Kandula Necklace -Gold
Undertop: JANE - layering tee.rd cherry 2
Jacket: [celoe.maru.coat.gray]
Bracelet: LaGyo_Axila bangle Type C for Collabor88
Pants: [celoe.lolong.trousers.tapa]
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Sophia Peeptoe - Black
Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Little Hearts 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com