Monday, July 22, 2013

Hair Fair Pt. II

I did warn that I got a lot of hair, right? I think so... well, more hair fair!

Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II
Hair Fair Pt. II

Hair Fair.. honestly one of the biggest events of the year. I get so giddy when I see it come about. And I still have more hair. Really, this is only part II and I'm not even blogging all the goodies I got, only my favorite styles that I found. I'm still irked because I keep hearing people say that it wasn't good. Like.. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion. Yet at the same time, I have those friends ask me where I got the hair I'm wearing. I'm just all like.. Err... well... Hair fair, it's magical. I have lost count of how many times I've sent people packing to hair fair, like.. come on guys! Walk through it! There's soooo many new names just.. It makes me sad to see that you're not taking the full advantage, and discovering! There's so much more to hair than Exile, and Wasabi Pills, and Lelutka, and Truth. 
Now, don't get me wrong. I love those stores guys, prove is here, all three releases of Lelutka are in my favorites' list, but.. I guess I just tried to go out of my comfort zone and see what else there was. Like.. Baiatice and Auxiliary being in the line up. Ummm... Excuse me! Since when? And I'm not saying this is a bad manner, far from it, they're two of my favoirte stores, so... if anything I just got really excited. And they didn't disappoint me! Far from it, I was excited to see what they came out with. I know that Auxiliary has dabbled in hair before, just never seen something like this. And the Baiatice hair, well, that's for sure worth a second look. Then you have Alice Project. A lot of the times, her hair doesn't really fit my style, and it took me forever to color my hair because I bought the Create Your Own instead of Infinity, and tried using my infinity HUD on it. Well. Woops. These two hair styles though left me drooling. Alice really outdid herself for hair fair. 
Lelutka, dear God. Lelutka can't ever do wrong in my eyes when it comes to hair, and one of them had a fades pack, I literally just threw my hands up in the hair and said good bye to my money, and bought. Loved. Eaters Coma also had a really nice release. They're not a huge name in  hair yet, but I think they should be, a lot of their releases are just so cute, I totally love. And Last but not least, Clawtooth. I'm a huge Clawtooth fan, and I've blogged a couple of the Hair Fair looks as well, So.. yup! That's rounds off Part Two of Hair Fair. Stay tuned for the second part. After I really get some sleep. All this editing is making me die. A little. Each day. Kidding, but! I hope you enjoyed this, and it opened your eyes up to some more amazing hairs that you can find at Hair Fair. Don't forget, part of your purchase goes to helping Wigs for Kids! So each Hair that you buy helps make a difference in a child's life that is battling with cancer. I can't even begin to say how much this organization means to be, so be generous! And chop to your heart's delight. Sash out!

Credits:

Hairs are all individually credited in the picture and are up for grabs at Hair Fair.
Skin: Essences Clover 05 *sunkissed* brunette
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Hazel (S)
Tatoo: "Jim"-Cunning Tattoo
Freckles: {.essences.} More Freckles
Necklace: {mon tissu} Oui Necklace - Gold
Top: The Secret Store - Sweet Sheer - Cognac
Skirt: The Secret Store - Crepe Skater Skirt - Charcoal
Bangle: (epoque.s) Cage Cuff - Gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com