Monday, July 15, 2013

I've Got This Friend

Just because I was bored?

I've got this friend that every Monday morning makes memes! And I love doing it, mainly because my readers get a really good feel of who I am. This week it's all about questions, and well, I thought I'd try my best to answer them honestly, without offending anyone. There's so much drama around, sadly, and I suppose it's just a big part of SL, no matter where you go, but.. I want to have, no drama. I've got enough of that in RL. So.. on to it? I hope you guys actually enjoy reading these, I don't... know? But I think it's a good way for you to get to know the person the behind the pretty pictures.



  • How do you deal with criticism? In the past I wasn't the best with this, I'll admit. I got very easily offended, and got my feelings hurt. I mean, a big part of my change lately might be the medication I'm on that just makes me not give a crap, or maybe I've been through so much that I honestly don't care, but.. I handle it really well, I can separate it, and take it to fix and work on myself, if that makes sense? Like.. I don't take offense. And if you mean offense.. Honey, I don't care, but, I think this has actually helped me out a lot in my time in Second Life now, and allowed my blog and SL adventures to become more enjoyable. 
  • What’s the most infuriating thing other SL residents do? The constant attacking some people do. Specially on Plurk. Come on, it's getting old, really. I would understand if we were still in High School, but we're not. Most of you are actually in your thirties, I'm in my twenties, I mean.. come on. We should have moved past this years ago. 
  • Which SL resident would you most like to have lunch with and why? Easy, Strawberry Singh. I know, lame answer is lame! But she's a huuuuge part of why I became a blogger. For years I followed her blog and her growth, and I was too shy to do anything, but then I finally decided to start to learn photoshop, and follow her tutorials, and I started this, which has now overtaken my SL life and changed it. In a way, Berry made me guys. And she can destroy me. Kidding aside, she's been a huge inspiration to me, and I'd be honor to even spend a day around her. I'd probably start squealing if I did RL and my husband would look at me like I'm a loser. It's ok though, I am. 
  • Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? There's a few people. I'm not even going to say names, I don't want to get into it. But I've voiced myself against them, they know who they are. I don't backstab, I speak truthfully, I am not double faced, and I won't attack people for no reason. People that do that are my anti role models. 
  • What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? Hm, I guess Roleplay. I used to enjoy rp'ing a lot, but there is so much competition with slutty girls that just want sex, that it just became an annoyance more than anything. I don't need to compete and try to count down how many more "sexings" I've had than you. It's sad. Trying to get attention through sex speaks very low. I'm sorry. I'm not going to compete in things like that, before I do, I'll leave. 
  • What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? I.. honestly can't think of anything? I'd want to try being a kid av and getting adopted, but.. I see sometimes the secrets.. in the rare occassions that I do read them, and just.. I get heart broken that that's how some people treat their family. I believe in Ohana. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind :D. 
  • What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? I call my RL husband Hunny Bunny! And I call my best friend in SL Cliopants. 
  • Have you ever fallen in love with another SL resident? Yes
  • Describe a time/event in your slife that you’re nostalgic for. Rp'ing in my first Harry Potter sim. It was sooooo much fun. 
  • What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? Just a kind word will do. Stars in my flickr page also make me teary eye. Getting runner up on Hair Fair made me cry too. I don't know. I guess feeling like there's a sense of achievement does it for me. 
  • So.. for today, with all that typing.. and all that reading, keeping it short. One of my favorite stores in SL is Ison. I love Harry Hax so much, have since 5ever. And now he's making hair, so of course I squealed when i saw it, and I am wearing it forever. I also loved his little dress for Collab! So.. that's about it, I hope you guys like! 


    Something Clever will go here

    Credits:

    Skin: Essences Clover *Sunkissed*
    Hair: ISON - Ruby Darks Pack (Ombre Look) for Hair Fair
    Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Evening
    Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face) and Essences - Beauty Marks
    Necklace: Noodles - Sketchy Flower Necklace Gold/Red for Collabor88
    Purse: {mon tissu} Straw Tote Bag - Black
    Glasses: [MAGIC NOOK] Golden Life Sunglasses (Natural) 
    Dress: ISON - ruffle dress  - (teal)
    Leggings: Izzie's - Leggings Black and silver
    Shoes: HouseofFox :: JusticeWedges[Pattern Socks]
    Pose1: !Bang F*S pack B1
    Pose2: BENT. Lookbook 9


    3 comments:

    Strawberry Singh said...

    Totally going to destroy you now...muahahahahahaha! You're a sweetheart,thank you. <3

    Unknown said...

    I can agree with you on RP I wasnt even thinking that when I done my post. Gah, to late to change mine now haha. But I liked your post and pics ♥

    PeepSideshow Darkward said...

    I love those little pink stars, too ;)

    Post a Comment

     

    Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com