Monday, July 29, 2013

Disneybound: Daisy!

daisy

Just for the record, Daisy has got to be one of my least favorite Disney characters. She's so.... urgh, I don't even know how to describe it but like.. she's so naggy,I really really hate her. But.. Nat made the challenge, and I answered, okay?! Can't hate on me for doing it, it was hard, but.. well, there it is, Daisy and crap. I really hard a hard time finding something to go over the dress that was purlple and i liked it. Probably because I hate the color purple too. God, poor Daisy, I'm just bashing on her, and I'm probably getting a lot of Daisy lovers hating me right now but.. you have to admit, she's a biotch! What was Walt thinking!?

Anyways, I dug in the depths of my inventory, and had a back in time experience. I had a good friend in SL that left, and I got sad face. She owned Fishy Strawberry, and.. I miss her. We used to have so much fun together! Our children! Think of the children! But anyways, I'm still very happy thinking that she has moved on to better things in life, but.. I still think abut her every now and then, and well, with that.. I had to use this coat, I paired it off with pink and white shoes from a past Collabor88 season,and the mon tissu white dress, and.. of course, pearls. The skin is still from the same whisper pack.. this time in Anime color! I actually like it, it is pale, but it has a pink subtle tone that I love. So.. that's about it, Disneybound as Daisy. :/

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Whisper ~ anime ~
Hair: ISON - Leighton
Freckles: {.essences.} More Freckles
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Earrings: (Yummy) Pearl Earring 
Tattoo: !Fablab! Believe Tattoo
Necklace: *League* Double Stranded Soft Pearl Necklace 
Coat: *Fishy Strawberry* Fluffy Open Cardigan Purple 
Dress: {mon tissu} Frock Dress ~ White
Shoes: 「R2 fashion] "Kanaloa elua"- Pink and White stilettos
Pose: *[Starry Heaven]* Momo 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com