Friday, July 19, 2013

Disneybound: Alice

Disneybound - Alice

Not really what you were expecting, eh? It's okay, I wasn't expecting to go this direction either, but.. somehow it happened. I tried doing something cheeful and happy and very whimsical, and ended up being thrown away and replaced by this. I don't know but.. I just got the idea in my head of a little girl lost in an asylum, escaping to Wonderland. If you look at the floor you can find the Cheshire cat somewhere even. But.. yes.. this ended up being my interpretation of Alice, which is funny, really love the movie, guess sometimes the way we feel in our life manifests through here. A lost person escaping to wonderland. Sounds like me escaping to second life. Oh well.. I did come up with a cute little outfit for it that i hope you love! I don't think the necklace and bracelet are for sale anymore, they were for a limited event, but.. everything else is up for grabs. I just really couldn't help myself, I needed to have them on for this! The pose from Collab also helped give this picture the exact whimsical feel that it needed. So.. yeah, this was my post for Disneybound, Alice edition! Enjoy!  

Credits:

Skin: Essences Clover 01 *sunkissed* brunette
Hair: Magika [01] Please
Headband: [LeLutka]-ALICE bow
Necklace: MiWardrobe - The Alice`s Tea - Necklace - B
Bracelet: MiWardrobe - The Alice`s Tea - Bracelets (Right & Left) - B
Dress: (Milk Motion) lace dress - blue for Collabor88
Tights: d. Select Pants wool tights white 
Shoes: {mon tissu} Cottage Flats ~ Black
Pose1: Kirin - My Little Elephant Blue - Pose 3 for Collabor88
Pose2: *[Starry Heaven]* Yuko 5







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com