Thursday, August 8, 2013

What's Your Sign?


The Zodiac

So.. due to technical difficulties, I missed last meme, but.. fear no more! I am doing these weeks! Now that we have gotten the difficult.. well.. some of it anyways, stuff out of the way, we can move on to light hearted crap once more, all while trying to keep the promise we made in the last challenge. Positive, and crap like that? Kidding :D But.. yes, it's time for us to have some fun! Here we go to Berry's questions, followed by some more random crap by.. yours truly. And also.. just because I'm genuinely proud of how this turned out.. I'm including a raw shot, cus.. yeah.. I didn't know I could do this. RAW SHOT TIME.

  • What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – November 24th, I'm a Sagittarius. Hence the pic!  
  • Do you believe in or follow astrology? – Not really, no.. I mean, sometimes I do it for fun, but most of the time, I think it's just lucky guesses. Lucky broad guesses. So I guess that's really it? However, sometimes it's really really fun to look up at stuff online and be like.. *welp* That's sooo me! Or "Omg, that's sooo true!" And then you forget it and go on with your daily activities pretty much. 
  • Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – Free spirted, and extremely loyal. Honest to a fault, and extremely clumsy. :/ I'm kinda out of luck, aren't I? At least I'll have fun being lead blindly to my doom? Kinda feels like that's what it's meant to be.... but.. joking aside! They say we're good leaders, I don't feel like I am though, I tend to be quieter, and just.. stay to myself, I'm scared of hurting others, so... yeah.. that good leader thing.. not so much. 
  • Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) No, kind of want to go though! Just for the lol's, of course.
  • Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? They still do the daily thing with advice and what is going to happen this week? *welp* well, there's your answer, folks! 
  • Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? Not really, they're fun to read.. but that's just about it, I don't believe in them, run my life by them, or anything.. I just do my own thing. 
  • Yay! This week was short! I guess I don't have much to say on the subject.. but.. the quote I used on my picture, I thought it represents what is said about Sagittariuses in a positive way. It's said by Richard Bach, a writer, and whether you're a Sagittarius or not.. this quote is beautifully inspiring. "Dream what you dare to dream, Go where you want to go, be what you want to be. Live." Gorgeous, and rings soooo true for anyone! 

    Other than that.. Collab just opened up.. and the lovely Inka Mexicola, my new wife, might I add.. just.. don't even ask. There was eloping, and crying and lots of love, but.. whatever, she named this skin after me, and I felt so special.. cus.. no one has ever named anything after me, so.. waterworks, and crap like that, but.. the skin comes in different make up sets, or you can make your own like I do, and add all kinds of stuff to it, like my freckles and beauty marks. Natalee Oodles also made a wonderful set in memory of Millie Gears that's worth picking up for sure. I mean.. headbands. We all know how that gets me excited. Finally, this little set by Rose is creating quite a stir, and it's available at SL Fashion week! So make sure to go and grab yours so you don't feel left out! That's really about all for today guys! Have a good one! 

    Credits:

    Skin: Essences - Sash 02 ~ light rose ~ for Collabor88
    Hair: [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE Hair - Pitch
    Headband: Noodles - Millie Rose Headband Silver/Pink for Collabor88
    Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Medium (tattoo 2.x) )
    Beauty Marks: Essences - Beauty Marks
    Eyes: IKON Ascension Eyes - Gray
    Lashes: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes
    Eyeliner: {.essences.} Eyeliner V2.0
    Lipstick: Essences - Pastel Lip Balm 06
    Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3 
    Nails: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails -Extreme French HANDS
    Necklace1: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - S
    Necklace2:.Olive. the Mine! Zodiac Necklace - Sagittarius [Gold] for SL Fashion Week
    Dress: -tres blah- Frilly Dress  - Cream
    Pose: Olive Juice: Kate2

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com