Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bad Things


Ack. I'm blogging again. Something must be wrong, there's a crack in the universe. QUICK, SOMEONE GET THE DOCTOR PLEASE!

Okay, so.. Um, I really don't have much to say, it's more like I've been trying to clean up my inventory  open random boxes I had just gotten in my inventory, and then this sort of happened. I kinda loved it and I was like, hey! It's a great time to work waste time and practice my PS skills, so then this kinda happened, and because The Fantasy Collective is so awesome this round, and I seriously regret not being a part of the designers this round cus rl kicked my butt and made me sick, I decided I'd blog some of my favorite items from there. Also, I had to use some Mandala, because obviously I'm kind of addicted to them lately. Damn talented people. SHARE THE SKILLS, DANG IT.

So, moving on, i think I should do the credits before I start to work waste more time until I literally can't anymore and I loose my mind. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys visit TFC when it opens in the next couple days, the designers really knocked it out of the park!

Credits:

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Barony Hair by M4ri1yn Magic for TFC (The Fantasy Collective)
Skin:  Lara Hurley- Fae Milky by Lara Hurley
Freckles: NOX. Sunspots [Three] by Hadley Steiner (olyvia.stratten)
Makeup: NOX. Voodoo Skull by Hadley Steiner (olyvia.stratten) for TFC
Eyebags: Nox. Eyebags [Light] by Hadley Steiner (olyvia.stratten)
Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Ice Blue R (small shine) by ⓢⓤⓖⓐⓡⓟⓛⓤⓜ (eilfie.sugarplum)
Head Skull thingie: DRD witch doctor mask by Deathrowdesigns Resident for TFC
Cane voodoo thingie: DRD witchdoctor staff by Deathrowdesigns Resident for TFC
Necklace: A(spine)[MANDALA]SINRA2  Necklace/vintage gold by  菊之介王子 (kikunosuke.eel)
Corset thingie?: [Haste] Facilier Possession Shorts Brown by Auston Harbour and Harvest Dezno for TFC
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray
Boots: *League* Dhara Boots -Biscuit by Nena Janus
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture by Siddean Munro
Pose: !bang- stand 320 by Luna Jubilee



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com