Friday, August 8, 2014



I've been wanting to blog for soooo long! Just between the health from hell, and work, I've been left out of all the fun! But finally I got to take a break to show off some amazing goodies and just unwind. I don't know why, I just.. I find doing pictures to be relaxing. There's always something that you can learn, something new, but at the same time, it's like painting, I suppose. I just love editing a nice picture, though setting up is not always fun.

Luckily, collab is around the corner, and some stuff from the past from Trompe just fit the bill of what I was going for. I absolutely adore these little guys too from Mish Mish, they're just too adorable. Some play music, some look like they're dancing, but I decided to use the dancing ones to make it seem as if I was telling them some epic story, of untold parallel universe. Also, shameless self promotion, because after I set up the pose, I felt like something was missing, and then I thought.. how can you tell a tale of far off words and not think Final Fantasy? The two weapons laying by the bed, I actually made, and are available now at Fantasy Gacha Carnival, and they're both inspired by the Final Fantasy XIII series.

I don't know what else to write. I'm rambling again. C'est tout, my dears! <3

Credits:


Hair: Clawtooth: Poseidon's Gal - Girl Next Door by Bubbles Clawtooth for Collabor88
Skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia skin - America by Aida Ewing 
Body: Slink Physique Body by Siddean Munro
Ears: LONG_(L) [MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_EARS by Kikunosuke Eel
Antlers: [Con.] Birch Antlers by Wavie Haller
Earrings: Wimey: Oerba Dia Earrings by Sash Arabello at Fantasy Gacha Carnival 
Top: ~ Soedara~ Berhawa-nafsu by Marbella Pronovost
Cuff: Wimey: Farron Leather Cuff Brown and Black Mix by Sash Arabello at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Necklace: Wimey: Call of the Bahamut Choker by Sash Arabello at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pipe: *MishMish* Pan Pipe by Aime Takaaki at Collabor88
"Pants": OrsiniSun Bikini The Savage Berry XS Noir by Hatili Ishtari

Trompe Loeil - Fiona Treebed Green by Cory Edo at Fameshed 
Wimey: Time of the Mog by Sash Arabello at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Wimey: Lance of Bahamut by Sash Arabello at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
[we're CLOSED] grass field green 02 by ḎЇИḠѺ (mandingo.quan)
*MishMish* Little Pan dancing B - Medium by Aime Takaaki at Collabor88
*MishMish* Little Pan dancing A - Dark by Aime Takaaki at Collabor88
Trompe Loeil - Rivershire Waterwheel V1.1 by Cory Edo
Lark - Atlantis Planter (GREY) by Sienia Trevellion at Collabor88



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com