Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blogger Challenge - SLDisney Bounding - Gaston


So, I said I might go back and do more of the past challenges to catch up, and I had to do Gaston. Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies all of time, so.. Gaston was a bit of a challenge, to transfor such a manly character into a modern female version of it. Quite hard! But.. I managed it, and I even managed to use the new awesome gloves by R3VOLT. And a snarl, so Gaston. Did I mention I love Disney movies? This challenge is amazing, and I hope it goes on forever! And I'm also sharing this video because it's.. awesome.. if you got good credit you can be my wife! Girl, hide yo' kids.

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 01 D
Hair: [Burley] Fashi Black01
Necklace: {mon tissu} Take Flight Necklace ~ Silver
Gloves: [R3VOLT] Red Studded Gloves Unisex [Mesh] Womens
Vest: ISON - belted fur vest (snow)
Tank: jane.intrinsic.tank.yw gold [full]
Shirt: JANE - layering tee.rd cherry
Leggings: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 
Boots: *FIR & MNA* The Steinbeck Boots Tan
Pose: (marukin) [frais] dairy dreams



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com