Friday, April 26, 2013

The Girl I Want To Be


Lately I've been feeling melancholic guys, partially might be because of the date and how close it is to my daughter's birthday, or it could be a mix of that and what's going on currently in my life. But right now.. I don't feel like I'm no longer the person I wanna be. I've got a picture of the girl I wanna be, dancing around in my head. Sad song, lovely, and really sums up how I feel right now.

Anywho, I'm still head over heels with this cuff from epoque. I don't know, I don't think I've actually taken it off since I bought it, oh well. I'll wash it. The Gos flip flops are seriously a must guys, I wear flip flops in RL all the time, so for me this is just.. amazeballs. There's a new release from R3VOLT again, they've got releases like.. more than one a day, crazy! But I love this strappy top, and it's fully costumizeable, the traps, the rings, all that changes is the black bands, totally love. The hair is ploom, and only 95L at The Deck this round, make sure to get it while you can!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Isla Pale Champagne
Hair: .ploom. Lislie - Reds (at the Deck)
Glasses: {mon tissu} Harlow Sunglasses ~ Black
Necklace: Noodles - Unicorn Cameo Hematite/Teal (Kawaii Fair)
Earrings: Noodles - Sweetheart Earrings Mint (Kawaii Fair)
Cuff: (epoque.s) Cage Cuff - Gold
Top: [R3VOLT] Black Luna Strapped Top [V1]
Shorts: (fashionably dead) Scallop Shorts - Grey
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Pose: Frooti- Jump for Joy 6


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com