Thursday, April 18, 2013

Guess What Time It Is?

Yup, it's Disneybounding time! Brave style!


I freaking love this movie! I love Merida's feisty attitude, and the whole plot about bonding with the mother.. Tears, I tell you! TEARS! So, I decided to make a small post today inspired by the amazing Merida, and one of my favorite quotes of all time by Disney- so strong and powerful.   So anyways, The look is a little more whimsical than hers, because.. I'm in love with this set by Noodles, the daisy grown and necklace, and the pose fits really well, oldie from the zodiac by hopscotch. Pants are similar to those by Maitreya, but they're actually Blueberry. Now.. normally I'm a huge fan of anything Maitreya, but.. to be honest, I didn't like her version of the pants.. I do love these though, they have the zipper in the actual mesh map, which.. <3 and the detail of the folds in them, just total love on how they were made. Top is an oldie by Somnia. Enjoy!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Isla Pale Champagne Blonde
Hair: Magika [01] Now
Jewelry: Noodles - Peaceful Daisy Set for Bees Through the Seasons
Top: .: Somnia :. Blinded by Dots Top {Pine Green} {J}
Belt: {mon tissu} Seneca Threaded Leather Belt ~ Worn
Pants: Blueberry Milo *Mesh* Leather Pants Evergreen
Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots * Sand
Pose and Props: *~*HopScotch*~* Zodiac - The Hunter - 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com