Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'll Never Give Your Spot Away.

Still melancholic. Deal with it. At least I'm giving awesome posts still, right?! So... newness! I am so picky about jeans in second life, specially mesh ones. Some make your legs look like twigs, others are bow legged, and it makes me so angry I normally just wear clothes layer jeans, but.. facella has new mesh jeans that are perfect! Totally love them. And if you haven't gotten this sweater by Tee*fy in collabor88, you need to get it before it goes out! The jewelry, you have until the 3rd to get it guys! the necklace is from Noodles' Bees through the season, and it comes with a matching Crown and matching earrings. The bow is just too cute, also from noodles. And the bracelet... I always did say I loved that bracelet. And of course I'm still wearing my flip flops, I don't think I'll ever be taking them off. I think that's about it, though! On to the credits! And don't forget to read my Metaverse Tribune article on Noodles! Follow this link to go read it! 

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: [Elikatira] Sound - Red 08
Bow: Noodles - Cupcake Bow Headband Blue
Necklace: Noodles - Peaceful Daisy Necklace Gold
Sweater: Tee*fy Rachel Ruffle Sweater White for Collabor88
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Jeans: ~Facella~ Skinny Jeans M denim
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Pose: Synt.- How Unimpressed I am


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com