Monday, April 8, 2013

It's Innocence Lost


Collabor88 has arrived, and I couldn't be more excited about some of the items that are up for grab. Can I start with this little dress by Ison? I normally don't buy fat packs.. and I rarely wear red, but.. I love the dress, and the fly away theme, and the fact that you can change it completely by changing the top layer. And the glasses by Boom? New set of jewelry from Maxi Gossamer? Yes, please! If you haven't yet gone.. GO! What are you waiting for? I am completely insane about the new round of collabor88. Keep tune for more looks from Collabor88 to come!

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Zara - America 09 BL
Hair: [e] Away - Blonde 07 (discontinued) 
Glasses: *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses (Titanium) for Collabor88
Jewelry: MG - Necklace - Titania's Filigree heart for Collabor88
Dress: ISON - flight bodycon dress (red) for Collabor88
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Black Python
Pose: (marukin) [rhodolite] into the view for Collabor88


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com