Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway


Gosh, I'm so totally obsessed with this movie, and the song, and anything frozen. Just.. urgh. Can we say just amazing above perfection one of my favorite Disney movies ever just.. URGH.

It's funny because I really identify with Elsa. In the relationship of my sister and me. When we were younger, I actually dropped her in the head, Debs now has a lightning scar on her forehead, and I just.. withdrew from her after that, so seeing this movie was just so emotional, because for the longest time, the relationship that Elsa and Anna had, was that of my sister and me. Needless to say, I cried like a baby. But it's Disney, it's a given that I would cry like crazy.

Any who, on to the fashion, yes? I've been really busy desning lately, and going to doctors, so I haven't really had the time to blog as much as I used to, and it's killing me, I adore blogging, sharing my thoughts, likes, and pictures with you all, but it's soooo hard at times! URGH. I'm hoping that post surgery next week I can do a home shoot, I love those, just.. time is a killer really. So..

The crown, I actually made, it's Lord of the Rings inspired for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. And since I can't get Frozen out of my mind, I kinda threw it in with an Elsa ish inspired look. The blow dress is from Junbug, along with the shawl, from Collabor88. It's truly magnificent, and this picture doesn't even do it justice. The skin and mesh eyeliner are from Glam Affair, in the Cosmetic Fair, I really adore the eye make up on thsi skin, and eyeliner is a weakness of mine in SL, the unique shape of it really makes it something, I love it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this little quick blog post. On to the credits. Allons-y!

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana - Artic 07 C @ Cosmetics Fair by Aida Ewing
Hair: !lamb. Shelia (Mesh) - Butterscotch by Lamb Bellic
Mesh Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Tiffany Liner Black @ Cosmetics Fair by Amberly Boccaccio
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Ice (S) by Ikon Innovia
Crown: Wimey: The Wraith Crown RARE for Fantasy Gacha Carnival (Feb 1st) by Sash Arabello
Necklace: Glam Affair - Chainedlink Necklace Black/Gold @ Collabor88 by Amberly Boccaccio
Shawl: Junbug: Vintage Fur Wrap in Silver - S @ Collabor88 by Juno Mantel
Dress: Junbug: Instant Crush in Steel Blue - S @ Collabor88 by Juno Mantel
Pose: Del May- Sophisticated 1 by Del May


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com