Monday, January 6, 2014

Winter Winds


It's been so long since I've posted, and I don't mean for that to happen, just kinda does. As you guys know, I have like a crapton of health issues, so it's hard for me to balance designing, blogging, and my own health at times, but! Allons-y! I feel like there's way too much to recap, and lots of inventory to go through! How in the heck did I get over 80k items while I was gone!? Busy designers be busy. That, and I don't even want to try to do a search for "poly" in that mess. Nope.

So first off, the fabulous Aime bunny lady from Mish Mish made a gorgeous jewelry box for this round of Collab, and it actually has songs and it spins and everything, and at the other side it has this cute little ring, I'm just.. so in love it's not even funny. Then you have the fab Andel Rhiadra from A.D.D Andel that made these gorgeous winter candles, and since I didn't post in December, I felt like I could bring them in and tie the whole winter theme together, along with the shrubble.. well, not shrubble, but I shall call it my shrubble and it shall be mine forever because.. the first thing that I knew from Mish Mish was the shrubble, and now they have a snow version of it that you can sit on (big) and the small one, for travel size, and bed time, of course.

One of the best things about being a designer, I have to say, is that you can make the things that you want. Like.. No secret that I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, so for a VIP gift for Wimey, I made the bracelet. "Neither Cruel, nor Cowardly. Never give up, never give in". I have got to say that was one of the best Doctor Who quotes ever. So, I put it in a bracelet, silver, for free, just 100L to join the VIP group for future discount, news, and what not. Ison now has mesh eyes, available in Fameshed, and I'm totally in love. And let's not forget the new hair by the fabulous, unique Bubbles Clawtooth from Clawtooth, which will be in the mainstore soon, and was in the last round of Collabor88.

I think that was all. Yes? No? Questions? To the credits. GERONIMO!

Credits:

*MishMish* Nostalgia Jewelry Box - Pale Pink for Collabor88 (1LI)
A.D.D.Andel! Glitter Candles-Pine Branches (2LI)

Skin: [KOOQLA] Bisquit (Nude) 02
Hair: Clawtooth: Cozy cutie - Caramel Cream
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Ice from Fameshed
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1 
Tattoo: "Jim"-Cunning Tattoo
Bracelet: Wimey: Wisdom of a Madman Bracelet *FREE*
Necklace: Lark - Black Tie Affair - Silver (chest)
Top: (Chemistry) ZOE SWEATER SHIRT - Yiska
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * XS #8
Shoes: *League* Winter Wedge Boot [Cream/Grey/Black] 
Shrubble: *MishMish* Mini Snowbles 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com