Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Path


Some pictures just dont need any words, I think this says it all, I really don't care to get into a huge emotional essay of some sort explaining all the feels. So... today.. just a pretty picture that really speaks for itself. 

Other than that, Lark made a cute new dress that i just love, it's such an airy feel, so soft, and cute, I love it. And the hair is new from Lelutka, and the arm cuff I made, going to be released for We <3 RP soon, but.. yeah, it's snake shaped, with color changing eyes, and scales into the model. Yup. I think that's it for newness too. 

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 04 by Aida Ewing
Hair: [LeLutka]-KATE hair - Praline by Thora Charron 
Dress: Lark - Savannah Dress Mist - XS by Sienia Trevellion
Arm Cuff: .:Wimey:. Medusa's Arm Cuff (Gold) by Sash Arabello
Shoes: fri. - Jane.Heels (Blush) by Darling Monday
Pose: oOo cheesecake_one by Olaenka Chesnokov


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com