Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Disneybound: This week, Smee!

Disneybound Smee

I feel like such a slacker, I haven't done this in forever it feels like.. two weeks, I might go back and redo them some time when I have time and I'm not feeling well, like I'll more than likely rework this picture because I'm not fully happy with it, but I'm sooooo dead right now all I want to do is lay down in my bed and pass out. However.. MUST WORK! I mean.. Smee, he's one of my favorite characters in Disney, basically because he's cute, and chubby, and a funny villain. He, in my opinion, is the reason why Peter Pan is so great! Him and the freaking crocodile, I loved Hook's reactions to hearing him. His style is very easy to translate into a wardrobe, luckily, all you need is blue stripes, comfortable shoes, and a red beanie! So I decided for this amazing dress from NYU, it has to be my favorite piece of this store by far, and it's saying a lot because they have so many great things. I also got the dorkiest glasses I could find because they're so adorable, and as far as the hair goes.. I know it's old and sculpted, but.. it has my RL and SL name on it, so I've never been able to rid it, and I'm so glad I didn't! Look at how amazing it is, and completes the outfit quite lovely. So.. on to the credits before I die!

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Hazel
Glasses: [(Burley)COLLECTIVE]_Midtown_Readers
Top: NYU - Striped Long Blouse, White/Blue
Jeans: {mon tissu} Nora Skinny Jeans ~ Dark
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Feet: [Gos] Boutique - Barefeet - Flat
Pose: :: Focus Poses Androgyny Set_4 ::


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com