Monday, June 17, 2013

Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful?

into the distance

So Berry did a new tutorial, and if you haven't watched Berry's tutorials, and are learning photoshop, I HIGHLY recommend that you do. She seriously does an amazing job with them, they're easy to follow, they taught me how to do high quality pictures just in world, and teaches me something new every day, like Picmonkey, why has no one ever told me this stuff exists?! So.. once I saw her tutorial, I decided to give it my own shot. I mean I added my own little touches to it, like using highpass in order to sharpen an image quickly, and with a mask it's easy to delete the parts you don't' want to be sharpened and allow to remain soft, then I also use noise to give the skin a little more pores and realism to it, using a mask to make sure i don't get the lips, nor the eyes, nor parts that obviously wouldn't have pores. I'm going to link to Berry's tutorial page, because there's so many that would benefit from reading and listening and watching, she's amazeballs, and she's the sweetest person ever, really, so.. YEAH. I'm totally fangirling, but whatever. Berry is the one person that got me to blogging, and pretty much.. in her own way through her tutorials has always been at my side helping, so thank you!

With that said, Cosmetic Fair oepend again, and I wanted to showcase a couple different layers that I jsut absolutely fell in love with. If you haven't gone, there's stuff by Essences, and Glam Affair, Mons, and many other big names! Don't forget to go while you can guys! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: [LeLutka]-ADILE hair - Bournville
Eyes: .ID. Soulful Eyes / Blue Light
Freckles: Pink Acid Natural Beauty Freckles, Beauty Mark Mole & Blush for Cosmetics Fair
Eye Make Up: Flawless.Unicorn-Smokey Nights Eyeshadow for Cosmetics Fair
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude for Cosmetics fair 
Lashes: {.essences.} Request Eyelashes (tatoo layer) and ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - EyeLashes (Prim)
Necklace: LaGyo_Venhia necklace (chest)
Pose: (marukin) [adularescent] tart


Berry's Tutorials Page: http://strawberrysingh.com/tutorials/


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com