Monday, June 17, 2013

Listen with Your Heart

Listen to Your Heart 2

So.. Hair fair is getting like.. uber close, and the contest is still open guys! For everyone! And you don't have to be a Photoshop genius to enter the competition, all you have to have is a flare for movies. One of my favorite Disney movies is actually Pocahontas. It's not as appreciated or liked as many others, but I still completely love the story line, the art, the feel to the movie, and the strong theme of being one with nature, and fighting for your own destiny. So.. I wanted to make something with her. If you guys are entering the contest.. I did post where to get Berry's tutorial, which is amazing, it's really how this was born. This one picture is just for my use though, I loved how it came out playing with picmonkey.com. The other that will be at the bottom is actually my entry piece. So.. I tried to channel Pocahontas my way, I hope you guys enjoy it, and enter the contest! I mean.. what do you have to lose? At the very least you get an amazing picture. I'm also going to post my last entry that had all the rules for Hair Fair photo contest in it. Good luck everyone! And have fun with your movie theme! 

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Opera 04 *sunkissed* brunette
Hair: [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS hair - Pitch
Lids: Slink Mesh eyelids (alpha) 
Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Eyeliner: {.essences.} Fallulah Eyeliner
Lipstick: ROZENA/ Juicy Tint(t) ~ nude for Cosmetics Fair
Necklace: [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS necklace
Dress: Tee*fy Aurelia Summer High-Low Dress Fiesta for the Arcade
Pose: !Bang Mini Series- Strength 4


Listen To Your Heart


Berry's Tutorial Page: http://strawberrysingh.com/tutorials/

Hair Fair Contest Rules can be found here: 
http://slshopaholicrambles.blogspot.com/2013/06/breakfast-at-hair-fair.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com