Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Your Skin and Bones Turn Into Something Beautiful

Newness

So the Cosmetic's fair is coming. And.. I'm really picky about cosmetics. I like them to be natural, to feel like something I would wear, not a clown make up! Subtle and beautiful is my style. So.. I fell in love immidiately with this eyeliner option that they had, it's so.. dramatic, but at the same time, so pretty. I layered it with another make up layer I had from Dead Apples because.. it's my favorite make up option ever, I think, I'm a huge fan of lip gloss. And there's also a new release from {le fil casse}. This headband is one of the most adorable things ever. I mean, it's no secret I'm like the Blair Waldorf of SL. If it's a headband, I'm buying it. I don't care. So.. I'm totally in love with this pack, and the color selection is just so cute and innocent. I had to do a head shot just to show how amazingly perfect this head band is. Happy shopping guys! 

Credits: 

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: [LeLutka]-ADILE hair - Bournville
Headband: {le fil casse} movie night headband in COUNTRY BLUE
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Hazel
Eyeliner: Lovely Mi - Couture Eyeliner Chunky for Cosmetic Fair (Opens June 15th-30th)
Lipgloss: {Dead Apple} Lipgloss & Eyeshadow 
Necklace: (Yummy) Travelers Charms
Shirt: -tres blah- Tip Top Tank  - Blue
Pose: Embody F STAND BY 2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com