Thursday, June 13, 2013

I Don't Care, I Love It

I Don't Care, I Love It

So.. It's been a while since I did a home blog, so I thought today was as good of a day as any. For a while I've been inspired by Trompe's new house for Collabor88, it's amazing, gorgeous little log cabin, and only 288L. I am so head over heels for it it's not even funny. So.. I decided to decorate it, I mean, it's a very weird shaped house, and the rooms are kind of small, however, even though some people might see this as a bad thing, i actually see it as a very good thing. No, I'm not crazy, but this does allow for people to use lower amount of prims, which for those of you in a tight budget, it's kind of needed. Just because you have to keep low prim, doesn't mean that you have to suffer and look like a poor boy from a poor family. No! Great news with mesh is the fact that you can decorate something entirely, using very little prims, and making it look fabulous! In total, with everything pictured, including the house, it only took 196 prims. Hazzah! So.. I'm just.. it's a lot of pictures, and I hope you all like them, I've been working literally all day with these, and it's been hard trying to keep up with all of it! So, I'm going to start with the bedroom credits for the two pictures, and go room by room listing everything and the Land Impact (LI) Happy Shopping!


I Don't Care, I Love It

floorplan. faux bois (10 Land Impact)
.lame - Kyle's Hanging Frames - light (3 LI)
floorplan. oar rack (4 LI each)
floorplan. book stack lamp / blue ombre (4 LI)
Dutchie bedside table (3 LI)
floorplan. typewriter gacha / floral RARE (1 land impact at the Arcade)
.lame - Maiko's Cuddle Rug (4 LI)
 floorplan. pallet room divider vendor (2 LI)
floorplan. peace marquee light (1 LI) at Collabor88
LISP - Mesh Blinds Wide Long - White (2 LI)
floorplan. pallet ottoman / burnt (3 LI)
floorplan. oh deer wall decor (1 LI)
floorplan. shutter wall decor (1 LI)

I Don't Care, I Love It

I Don't Care, I Love It

fri.home - frame shelf (1 LI)
PILOT - Dellinger Desk (5 LI total)
Alouette - 90's Entertainment Center - Black (6 LI) at Collabor88
PILOT - Check Mate White (1 LI)
fri.home - poet's bench (frost) (4 LI)
.lame - Kyle's Rug (Ziggy) (2 LI)
MIAB - Brutal Hearts (4 LI)
{af} Floppy Tower (12 LI) at Collabor88
floorplan. floor lamp (1 LI)
.lame - Hadley's Reminder Art (2 LI)
[AF] iFall (1 LI)
.lame - Hadley's Books (2 LI)
.lame - Hadley's Desk (2 LI)
.lame - Hadley's Desk Chair (2 LI)
LISP - Mesh Blinds Wide Long - White (2 LI)
.lame - Kyle's Hanging Frames - light (3 LI each)
MIAB - The Daily Crossword (1 LI)
{af} Chinese (1 LI each) FREE group gift
Trompe Loeil - Barrel Table black (1 LI) at Collabor88
Trompe Loeil - Barrel Stool Tall black (2 LI each ) at Collabor88

I Don't Care, I Love It I Don't Care, I Love It

PILOT - Murrow Table (5 LI)
.lame - Kyle's Rug (Rugged) (3 LI each)
Zigana . recycle couch (2 LI each)
[Commoner] Brash Can / RX (Xanax) (1 LI)
[Commoner] Brash Can / RX (Prozac) (1 LI)
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Black Leather (4 LI)
[Commoner] Photo Album / Burn Book RARE (1 LI) for the Arcade
[Commoner] Origami Deer Head (Yellow) (1 LI)
{af} Blank Frame (1 LI)
Dutchie library (4 LI each part)
Trompe Loeil - Cobble Hill Couch/Pillows Linen (4 LI)
PILOT - Bridges Bar Cart (7 LI)
PILOT - Face Vases (1 LI)
Dr Who Quote for Sash! <3 (NOT for Sale, present by one of my best friends, Natalee Oodles)
{af} Vogue Frame (1 LI)
*ionic* if every angel's terrible (3 LI)

I Don't Care, I Love It

Fashion:

Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: Exile::Hold On Loosely Natural Fusion
Glasses: {mon tissu} Harlow Sunglasses ~ Black
Gum: [Pink Fuel] Yum Bubblegum! (Static- Opaque - Color Change)
Earrings: (Yummy) Winter Flower Earring - Copper 
Neckalce: Noodles - Key to My Heart Gold
Dress: -tb- Spaghetti Strap Dress  - Black Floral for Collabor88
Tights: {mon tissu} Favorite Wool Tights ~ Black 1
Boots: (fd) Bossy Boots - Plain Blue for the Arcade
Poses used in pictures: !Bang F*s pack

House: Trompe Loeil - - Rustic Cabin for Collabor88


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com