Thursday, November 22, 2012

Come Morning Light, You and I Will Be Safe and Sound

So, I suppose to all of you American peep, Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been working all day cooking, an on the free time doing the pictures and what not, and helping grandma.... it's been a long day! But fear not! We still ave your taste of daily fashion coming your way!

So, I do love League Skins.. I love them, adore them, the're awesome, but did you know that better than skins, they have awesome clothes? And a free gift scarf.. that's is to die for? I wanted to make a very fall friendly outfit to highlight Thanksgiving without looking like.. well, you know, a pilgrim or an Indian  So I made a cute fall friendly outfit, and I also paired it with a bit of a sagittarius theme, because... My birthday is in two days, and I can. If Thanksgiving has stolen my birthday a couple times, I can steal Thanksgiving too! Suck it, Thanksgiving. On a side note: I've outlawed turkey from the house during Thanksgiving. I el like the Grinch. Bwahahaha.

On to a serious note, I blogged the poses yesterday, or one of them, but I'm so in love, I added another couple of them to today's post. The poses are ready to be bought at the Zodiac event, so go get them while you can, they're for sure worth, and something you can use for different themes in your photos.

Skins, Yes, I'm a skin freak, and I ave about a zillion and one of them, and always looking for the next big thing. Today I have Loomi skins, which are awesome. Don't forget to visit the store and pick up a couple of these amazing skins, the detail and highlighting on them is amazingballs.

Last but not least, new release from Wasabi Pills, and I"m a sucker for bangs. My face doesn't fit them in RL, so I always tend to go for bang styles in SL, and the brains.. yes, I'm a sucker for braids too, so they nailed this style for me. It's 250L, and available now at the main store.

Credits:

Skin: LoOmi - Estelle - soft 2
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Joy Mesh Hair - Lemon tea
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Freckles:[PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Gesture
Scarf: *League* Snood -Paisley (spine)
Necklace:*League* Dipped Feather Necklace Gold-Brown Cord [Fit 4]
Top: *League* Trapeze Tank -Off White
Shorts: League Booty-Shorts~Light Blue
Tights:*League* Folklore Leggings -Navajo
Boots: *League* Dhara Boots -Biscuit
Bracelets: [EY:NO] Leaf Bangles (Autumn)
Poses: Huntress Set for the Zodiac (Hopscotch)






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com