Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fly Me to the Moon

Oh, and let me play among the stars....

So, I know you guys have probably heard of a little store called celoe? I know I have.. I love that store.. so many pretties! @.@ At any rate! Celoe has finally come out with a new release, and I swear to God, I went broke in that store.. I spent around 3k? Total? And so worth it @.@. My husband is going to kill me.. but.. what doesn't know, doesn't hurt, right? Let's keep with that believe, shall we?

So, their release is all about style with class, beautiful dresses, coats, and everything.. just.. amazing, mindblowing stuff. They have this classy gown like dress that I'll blog about later.. and.. this amazing coat dress, and the coat, and the little corset top, and the pants...

I'm out of breath. Did I mention I love their new collection?

It takes a lot to get me this excited, but Celoe newness.. that totally does it! Keep them coming please!!!!

Credits:


Look 1: 




Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Lips: .::Mother Goose's::.lip(B)2
Hair: Truth Rebel w/Roots - tahiti
Accessories: Donna Flora Princess cream set
Coat Dress: [celoe] Maruca Coat Dress in Blue
Shoes: Baiastice Ute Mesh Pumps in black
Pose by Adorkable






Look 2: 




Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Lips: .::Mother Goose's::.lip(B)2
Hair: Truth- Guinevere w/Roots - tahiti
Jacket: [celoe] Maru Coat in Gray
Skirt: [celoe] Nikka Skirt in Pitch
Shoes: Baiastice Ute Mesh Pumps in Black
Pose by Adorkable










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com