Sunday, November 18, 2012

Help! I Have Done It, Again.

So, another day has fallen, and I think it's time for another entry! So.. what to share with all you lovies today?

First off, you all know I do adore my Essences skin, and Loomi, and WoW, and Mother Goose. However, I'm always looking for change, and evolution, and that's when I decided to pay a visit to *League* and I totally fell in love with their skins! I didn't mean for it to happen, it just kind of did...

Then, browsing around I found an amazing little store, J'Adore, which, well, is exactly what I did, I fell in love with this store and I can honestly say that I love J'Adore.. or j'adore J'adore? I think my French teacher just turned on his sleep or something.. Any who! I don't wear Lola's myself, or any prim attachment, but, I do have to give it to the makers of Lola's, the fact that you can buy a skin applier, or clothes applier for it, it's quite amazing, and J'Adore makes appliers for your big Lola's if you have them, or just plain flat chested like myself, either way, it's still a good texture combination, and amazing little outfit I could pull together. The top can be used alone as a long dress, or something, I am rather conservative, so I paired it with one of their jeans.

Also, new release from Demise of Flight, a cute little pose set called "Take Me Away" I used Take Me Away 5, since it fits with my overall mood today.

Credits: 


Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde (Chest D)
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog Shadows
Lips: .::Mother Goose's::.lip(B)2
Hair: >TRUTH< Cyanne w/Roots - tahiti
Top: [J'adore] Striped Suit Blue
Jeans: [J'adore] Plain Skinny Jeans Grey
Pose: Demise of Flight: Take me Away 5









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com