Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Going in For the Kill

And I'm doing it for a thrill, I'm hoping you'll understand... and not let go of my hand.

I kept singing that song in my mind the whole time I was doing this shot, why? Because La Roux is awesome! And it was better than the normal sappy songs that I go for.. sorry, but I'm an emotional person with great fashions sense. Deal with it.

Any who! This is a special sneak peek at one of the many poses from the Zodiac that Hopscotch is doing. The Zodiac this time around will be sagittarius, which I'm uber excited about, since I'm a sagittarius and all. So yay! My birthday is on Saturday. I accept checks and credit cards. Kidding! Love you all, but yeah, you should know by now I have a crazy sense of humor. Anyways, I'm totally in love with these poses, and they come with their own bow, there's two sets for men, and two for women. Adorable as can be.

Also, if you haven't heard, Auxiliary is having a black Friday sale. Le gasp at this, I'm about to pee myself from the excitement. So going and wiping out the whole store, I love all of Tyr's designs, ever since she had the Tyranny Designs shop ages ago. So... For sure an event that I'm not going to miss. Make sure to stop by there Friday! You'll regret it if you don't. Note on this though, sale does /not/ include gatcha items. In celebration of this awesome sale, I've put together a little outfit highlighting some of my favorite pieces by Tyr, and Auxiliary.

I also used one of the new leggings from the new release of TuttiFrutti. I always say that you can't have enough leggings. I live by this philosophy in RL and SL. They'r the perfect way to accessorize your legs, make that slutty short skirt passable, and keep warm. Gift from the heavens. And hey, as a girl... if you forget to shave... perfect way to hide it. So, leggings are always a must, and the new styles and patterns by TuttiFrutti is a great addition to your wardrobe.

And now, I go back for the hunt.

Credits: 




Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde (Che
Hair: >TRUTH< Adeline w/Roots - tahiti
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Glasses: {mon tissu} Favorite Readers ~ Black
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Top: [Auxiliary] Mullet - Extra Small - - Purple
Skirt: [Auxiliary] Alluring Mini *Mesh*
Leggings: *TuttiFrutti* Ronja (golden) 
Shoes: [Gos] Hunter Ankle Boot - Base
Pose: *~*HopScotch*~* Zodiac - The Huntress - 3







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com