Monday, November 19, 2012

Twisted, I Am Twisted Up In You.

So, I'm still out of town, and taking care of my grandma, so sorry about the quality of pictures, and the fact that I'm not posting as often as I usually do, I just don't feel right forgetting you guys!

So, I think you guys might have heard about this cute little store called Intrepid. It is absolutely amazing with lots of mesh goodness. I found them in the Around the World Event, over in the Australian part of the exhibit, which, by the way, I'm not the biggest fan of Australia, but those tie up shirts are a must! Any who! I went to check out the store, and got this very classy number dress that  absolutely just fell in love with.

Also, Fair is out with their new collections, and the pose set by Di's closet and by Bent! Is a must. I'm using a couple of the Bent poses here because I'm absolutely in love with them.

Normally, I'd do more talking about all of this, but I'm so tired, that I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. <3

Credits: 

Skin: *League* Isla Medium Champagne Blonde (Chest D)
Freckles: [PXL] Face freckles Dark (tattoo 2.x)
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog Shadows
Hair: [elikatira] Conclusion - Blonde 07
Necklace: *League* 3Vintage Necklaces -Working Clock (chest)
Dress: Intrepid:: Ellegio [Red]
Shoes: [celoe] xylia pumps shadow
Poses: Bent Lookbook 5 and 13




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com