Monday, November 5, 2012

Forever Autumn

So, remember how last night before I went ni ni I told you about the FSH hunt? Guess what? It's up and running! And I have some more looks that I totally fell in love with that can be found in this hunt! Yayness!

Oh.. yeah.. did I mention that the hunt is totally free? Because it is... which means.. you better get your butts in there and get these amazing freebies! I seriously count these as a must for the season.. free musts for the season!

I'd totally break into a dance if I could.

At any rate! Let's get to it, shall we? Let's see some more of these amazing freebies that are available only in Atooly's FSH hunt!


Credits: 



Look 1: 


Skin: {.essences.} Indy Skin Gentle
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Christy  - Lemon tea
Mini Dress: [InsatiableFashions] Bianca Dress for the FSH Hunt
Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - 1929 Cigarette ~ Gray 1
Shoes: .:SpearSong:. Red Ankle Boot for FSH Hunt




Look 2: 




Skin: {.essences.} Indy Skin Gentle
Hair: [LeLutka]-Demeter - Glucose
Dress: [DandelionWine] Mesh Mini Dress for FSH hunt







Starting Point:

Hunters' Group:



And just because I promised a dance....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com