Sunday, November 4, 2012

Someday You Will Be Loved

Lazy Sunday is upon us, and sadly, Second Life at the moment is broken. Seriously! Like.. I'm logged in, and I'm scared to log out. But.. at the same time.. I want to! No one has names to them! Teleports are broken. Search is broken. Oh, Linden, what have you done now?!

At any rate, I managed to sneak some quick snapshots before going to bed from some of the items that I really enjoyed.

Drift has a very cute Boho Chic maxi dress to them that also screams out "FALL'' with its knit pattern and the cute brown color to it. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of brown, I'm more of a black and white chic myself, but.. I have to give it to the creator, the dress is totally chic! Plastik has a cute pair of pumps out too, that I'll have to play some more with when SL is not broken, and I can fix my graphics so that the color of the skin matches the prim foot! URGH! SL, why are you torturing me so tonight!? At any rate, the color combination of the shoes is extremely adorable, and also very fallish.

Talking about fall, it's almost time for all the fall hunts! And Atooly is doing the "Fall Into the Season Hunt", which I'll be blogging more about later. Right now, I have the nails from Laville, which are very cute, mesh, and can be resized to fit /your/ hand size just via HUD, and comes it a lot of different colors. Did I mention it's free? :O For sure a must grab the fifth!

Credits: 





Skin: {.essences.} Indy Gentle Skin
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Mesh Eyes- London Fog
Hair: [Burley] Diana Black01
Piercing: [Virtual/Insanity] Morbid Extravaganza Piercings Set
Tattoo: Aitui Tatoo - Sacred Pain
Dress: DRIFT Lazy Sunday Maxi Dress in Mocha
Shoes: :[Plastik]:-Dusk Heel- Festival
Nails: ! Laville ! Mesh Nails - Autumn FSH gift out Nov. 5th






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com