Sunday, May 5, 2013

And now I'm in a Whole New World With You


So.. I was a little slow this week with Disneybound.. but.. don't hate on me! I've been through a lot this week, that, and it's partner's week for Disneybound! Aladdin and Jasmine. I love this movie, one of the ones that I used to watch in repeat when I was a kid. You know.. when we still had the bulky VHS, and would play, rewind like a million and one times. Yup. That was me, singing along, and yelling at Jafar. And cry with the Genie.. Ah childhood, how I miss thee. So.. of course I had to get my Aladdin, it wasn't an option to have anything but the magic carpet ride. Nope. So I nagged one of my best friends, James Matfield into doing this shoot with me, and the results.. well, I love them. Through a couple of days of planning and trying to get free time together, we finally did it! I hope you like this week's Disneybound challenge, I know I can't wait for next week. And Natalee.. I'm still waiting for something to do with Sleeping Beauty. I swear I'm about to throw a major fit here, woman!

Credits:




Skin: Belleza-Shawn Deep tan 7
Eyes: MADesigns EYES_PROMISE ~ green 3
Beanie: Shiver -  Oversized Beanie - Red
Sweater:[R3VOLT] - Mens Neck Coat (M) - Purple V2
Pants: 22769  [homme] sweatpants white M
Shoes: INDI-O'leary Sneakers black/red
Pose: Olive Juice M Spring Men 2









Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Moor
Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Hair: [LeLutka]-JASMINE hair - pitch
Jewelry Set: Part of [LeLutka]-JASMINE hair/Naturals pack
Tiara: Noodles - Whole New World Tiara Gold/Diamond
Top: Whippet & Bucket - Sand Island Camisole BONE (tinted)
Pants: [celoe.dade.slacks.downy]
shoes: {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Black
Pose: (PDA) The Living World







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com