Friday, May 10, 2013

Ladies Don't Start Fights... But They Can Finish them!


Another week has gone by, and another Disneybound Challenge comes to us from styleminions! So.. If you know me at all, you know that I'm obsessed with cats. I had a white cat named Dutchess, and I'm currently on the lookout for a small female white kitten to name her Marie, because.. how frigging adorable! I always loved the Aristocats, and.. well, this week's challenge left me eeping, Marie! Little cute Marie! So.. I got right to it as fast as I could. Yeah.. yeah.. challenge was out Wednesday, I know, sue me! Whatever. So.. I put a cute look together reminiscent of Marie, I hope you guys like it!

Credits:

Skin: *League* Skin Isla Pale -Champagne
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Sayaka3" (Type A)(Platinum) for Collab88
Headband: Noodles - Celestual Headband Gold/Rose Quartz
Necklace: Noodles - Celestual Necklace Gold/Rose Quartz
Dress: NYU - Cotton Halter Dress, White
Ring: Noodles - Celestual Ring Gold/Rose Quartz
Shoes: {mon tissu} Openwork Wedges ~ White
Pose: synt. all night avenue


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com