Saturday, May 18, 2013

Ready for War


So.. I'm kinda stuck in one place, unable to do much of anything, not understanding Maya because.. seriously, I think I could learn Chinese faster than I could this thing.. so I thought.. mom's laptop has Photoshop . why the hell am I wasting time? So.. I tried to do another look for the poster contest model search thing. Chandni from Hopscotch was incredibly kind in making a pose for me to use, woman power, I think she's also going to sell it in her store too. So.. I nagged for my tablet to be brought, and my mom had like no say, it was getting installed into her laptop, and I was going to do pretty pictures. Because.. well, fuck all, that's why. So.. I finally got the look that I wanted to make, a Rosie the Riveter look for this new amazing Truth hair that I have, doesn't it look amazing? I also bought the new skin for Essences, Opera, after looking at it for like an hour deciding if I was going to buy it or not. Literally. I have been staring at it for days, hours total, trying to talk me into it, or out of it, finally I just went and bought it, and no shame, I adore the softness in the face for this skin, and the detail of it, lovely.
So.. with that said, this is my Rosie, and I hope you enjoy!

Credits:

Skin: Essences - Opera 04 *sunkissed* brown
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sadie -  browns
Freckles: ::dUTCH tOUCH:: AddOns - Moles and Xtra Freckles (face)
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Hazel
Parted Lips: [PXL] OpenMouth PRO v1.3 
Shirt: Gawk! Blue Tummy Shirt 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Fist  and Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Relax
Pose: womanpower by Hopscotch (Might be sold in stores soon!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com