Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Souls on Ten


Sometimes all we want to do is have fun, and it reflects in SL. Like.. I have a huge thing for cute things that are just.. random and whimsical, and cute, and maybe a bit on the childish side. Sometimes even extremely eclectic. I don't know why, but things like that always draw me in. That's why when I got the sneak peek at MishMish's items for the Arcade, I squealed like a little girl.. water fights? Cute fishy water guns? Ums.... YES PLEASE! If I didn't get them.. I would have gone broke trying to get them all. I mean.. MishMish is known by now for their adorable and cute designs, and whimsical toys, The monkeys.. the shrubbie.. how freaking adorable! And now this collection is going to be a must for all of us that are still a huge kid at heart.


Oh, yeah.. and it's about to become very serious when you start shooting the water! It comes with a pose included in it, and it's very serious! Now.. I had to keep the carefree with this cute little hoodie by R3volt. Nyan Cat? Um... again.. YES PLEASE! This is a new release, and their attention to detail is what really got me on this guys.. it's got detail even on the inside of the hoodie, instead of just leaving it blank like many others do, so bravo for this guys! Blueberry also has a new release, and I'm huge picky about mesh jeans, and these.. absolutely amazing, i don't look like I have bow leggedness. I love them, and they come in leather front version, and bleached like the ones I have now.. sometimes the texture, in some colors, can look a bit on the odd side, but I really liked this color, I also think that they might look a lot better with some boots on! But.. I needled flip flops for this water fight at the beach! THISWASSRSBIZNISS.

Credits:

Water guns: All will be available the first at the Arcade! *MishMish* Squirt Guns 
Skin: Essences ~ Opera 04 *Sunkissed*
Hair: [LeLutka]-MELK hair - Burnt
Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - S
Hoodie: [R3VOLT] - Angel Hoodie [V3]
Jeans: Blueberry Xsing *Mesh* Stonewashed Jeans  Faded
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Elegant 1 (Unpack)
Feet: [Gos] Boutique - Barefeet - Flat
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Black
Pose/Prop: *MishMish* Squirt Gun - Dolphin RARE for the Arcade (Opens June 1st)
[Starry Heaven] Atsuko 1 (On the top picture)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com